Join ACI Worldwide, Vocalink and The Clearing House to discuss how “Request for Pay” can benefit banks in the United States
Date/Time: October 3, 2018, 8:30 - 10:00 AM CDT
Location: JW Marriott Chicago
The panel will discuss key topics including:
- What are the current trends in real-time and digital payments and how will these evolve?
- How does this add value to banks and what are some good use cases for “Request for Pay”?
- What are the next steps for banks and what are the various approaches and time scales that should be considered?
This will be followed by an innovation clinic that will be an opportunity for attendees to pose questions to the panel and engage your fellow delegates in lively debate about the key issues and strategies facing your bank, including:
- Live use cases for the panel to solve
- Best practices for a “Request for Pay” rollout
- Keith Gray, Vice-President of Strategic Partnerships, The Clearing House
- Dean Wallace, Practice Lead, Real-Time & Digital Payments, ACI Worldwide
- George Evers, Senior Vice President, Product, Real-Time Infrastructure and Commercial Applications, Vocalink
Register today for guiding insights as you consider the “real-time and open” digital payments strategy that best fits your bank.